Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ombre Hair!





 What I used
-Jerome Russell Powder Bleach with Cream Peroxide Developer in 30 Vol.
-A hair dye brush

I finally got around to doing ombre! My friend actually helped me out because she has done it before on herself and I trust her with my hair :) I really wanted ombre hair that is well blended in and had more blonde towards the end, instead of just brown. I'm VERY pleased with the result and regret not doing this earlier! I was originally planning on cutting it off after my ombre, but seeing how lovely it is, I think I'm going to keep it for a while. 

If you are worried about your hair going extremely dry and horrible, then don't do it. I've never had split ends in my entire life, but after this ombre process, I found myself with tons of split ends! Also, my ends do feel and look slightly drier than normal, but I deep condition them every week to treat the dryness. The picture on the very bottom is after my haircut! I trimmed all the dead hair off and got myself some side swept bangs.

Some general tip for maximum hair repair is to wash your hair in 2 to 3 days. I was that person who used to wash my hair every single day because I hated my day old hair feeling, yuck! However, in order to save my hair, I only wash it after about 2 days or even 3 because my hair does not oily.  Even though my hair does not get greasy after few days, it looses volume and just looks like a day or two old hair. So what I'll do is take my dry shampoo and revive those volume in my hair.

Wow that was a long post! If you have any questions about this process, please leave a comment below so I can get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you :)

Until next post...
xx

1 comment:

  1. I spy with my little eye 1D posters... Heh. Who's your favorite, Vicky?

    ReplyDelete