Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stranger Attractor






| REFLECTION SHOES, SUNGLASSES | XXI FOREVER TANK DRESS, BANGLES, CUFF | H&M BELT, SKIRT |

While searching through my closet, I found my old Forever 21 tank bodycon dress that I got a long time ago. I tried it on and thought "not bad." So I decided to recreate a look with it, sort of girly and edgy. I think Reflection is becoming my all-time favorite store for shoes because they don't break my wallet but I can find designer inspired shoes that I like, but not to the point of actually buying them full-price (like JC Litas). The big belt in the middle, in my opinion, isn't the best option, but I didn't have any other black belt that could cinch my waist in. Oh, I'm also loving silver jewelries this summer.

The title is from a song I'm currently listening to by Animal Kingdom.

Until next post...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment