Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fly Away


What I used:
-Base: Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base&Top Coat
-Orange polish: Wet n Wild Megalast in 212C Heatwave
-Sally Hansen Salon Effcts Real Nail Polish Strips in 330 Fly With Me
-Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Resulted from boredom, I wanted to give my nails a makeover with some butterflies and bright colors! It was my first time trying out these nail strips by Sally Hansen. I gotta say, it was pretty hard for me to put them on, but the concept is great! No drying time and no air bubbles. But it is REALLY hard to take them off, trust me. I also really like Wet n Wild's Megalast nail polish line. It's the best nail polish for its price (about $3 I believe). I have it in two other colors. The top coat is amazing as well! It really does dry fast, which is a big pro for an impatient gal like me.

Until next post... xx

2 comments: