Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh Darling





 WHAT I WORE:
| CLAIRE'S FEDORA, BUTTERFLY RING | FOREVER 21 LEAF EARRINGS, TRENCH COAT, PLAID SHIRT | URBAN OUTFITTERS BDG DENIM | JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITA IN TAUPE SUEDE |

CLOSE UPS:


I got the ring on the left from H&M last weekend! I love it. 


My treasure ♥

---------

I was very uninspired today because I was stressing out about this math quiz I had to take. So when I woke up, I was just standing in front of my closet with my bed hair thinking: "what should I wear?" Then I remembered this one song that I kept replaying yesterday which was 'Oh Darling' by Plug In Stereo. (Shown below) This one is an acoustic version, but it's just as good as the original version.
Inspired by this lovely song, I put together this dandy-like outfit.


 Oh yeah, GUESS WHAT? I got the NAKED palette by Urban Decay. Because I don't use eyeshadows, I thought it would be a good time for me to start experimenting with eye shadows to see what's good for my eyeshape.

Well, that's it for today's post! I hope you are having a fantastic day :)
ps. I think I did pretty good on that quiz, haha.

xx

1 comment: