Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spring Awaits...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Long time, no blog! My apologies. My excuses are that I was very sick and so many things were happening that preoccupied me. I'm back on track now!

Yesterday, I went to a Thai restaurant and ate some delicious meal... wearing my lovely outfit. I got the scarf and purse as a present from my sister. I love them very much. I'm still obsessed with mint, as always.

Oh yes, so today is my Prom Dance day! I got asked with those beautiful flowers from a special someone. I will take some photos of what I am wearing to Prom, as well as my hair and makeup.

Thank you for being so patient and checking back!

What I'm Wearing:
| NORDSTROM BP. SHIRT | URBAN OUTFITTERS DENIM | FOREVER 21 SHOES | BAG AND SCARF FROM KOREA |

1 comment:

  1. love your floral scarf!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete